Built to interact dynamically with Rich Internet Applications (RIAs), DejaClick™ features AlertSite's proprietary TrueUser™ technology to answer the challenges of Web 2.0's emerging technologies.
Some of the unique features of TrueUser technology include:
- Adaptive Playback
- End-User Computing (EUC)
Scripts are created automatically as a byproduct of mouse clicks and Web site browsing.
- Global Monitoring
Scripts monitor performance continuously and automatically from multiple locations around the world.
- End-to-End Transaction Perspective
End-to-end, Web-based and server-based metrics are incorporated into a single AlertSite® management console.
- Match Scoring
Proprietary algorithms rate the likelihood of correct page object identification.
DejaClick Record and Playback Options
The browser-based scripts generated by DejaClick can:
- Represent the script structure with graphics in a sidebar.
- Simulate new visitors or returning visitors (which affects cookies, caching and password management).
- Block options such as pop-up windows and new cookies.
- Prompt users to make script adjustments via the 'Replay Advisor' feature.
- Allow automatic or manual adjustment of replay timings.
- Simulate pause intervals (think time).
- Manage limits, thresholds and triggers.
Back to Top