Use Configuration Options to set the default behavior for recording and playback of your script. Click the Configuration Options to get started.
You have two display options: Basic or Advanced. The options you have will differ depending on which you've selected.
- General options allows you to control the appearance of your scripts
- Highlight Active Element displays a green box around the page element receiving the user event.
- Scroll to Active Element scrolls the screen to make the active element visible.
- Notify when Complete provides a popup notification when the script playback is complete.
- Skip Test on Demand Options Dialog will use your latest settings for Test On Demand without presenting the options dialog.
- Record options allows you to set a default recording parameter
- Input Options: If DéjàClick is not recording all events that you want, try using this option.
- Replay options allow you to control the default replay settings.
- Event Input - configure how to handle text input fields in your script. You can set your script to replay keystrokes instead of using a text string. Drop down lists can be configured to select by position in the list, name, or value.
- Replay Advisor - set replay advisor prompts.
- Event Timeout - set the default wait time in seconds, then decide if the event should be skipped or if it should fail.
- Pause Intervals - set the default pause behavior. Your scripts can use the actual pause time (user think time), recorded screen event timing, and you can set a speed percentage.
- Skipped Events (Advanced Only) - the replay can be stopped if a given number of events are skipped.
- Match Options (Advanced Only) - DéjàClick compares the replay script or event with the original. If you want to stop the replay if the match score falls below a certain percentage, set the default values here. DéjàClick uses sophisticated algorithms to identify correct elements for user events. The Match Score is a weighted average of the accuracy of the algorithms.
- Replay Timings - set the default replay speed, processing delays, dispatch delays and browser ready delays here.
- Location Changes (Advanced Only) - this is typically handled automatically, but you can disable or manually adjust how recorded content changes are handled here.
- Content Changes (Advanced Only) - this is typically handled automatically, but you can adjust how recorded content changes are handled here.
- Network Activity (Advanced Only) - - this is typically handled automatically, but you adjust how network activity is handled here.